Guttate sufferers advice?

Posted Sat 9 Apr 2016 21.45 by dancapo
Guttate/Scalp.

Under constant stress with regular flare-ups which locate on every aspect of my body. I need a treatment recommendation. The sun does wonders, but the UK and it's horrendous weather is about as much use as a chocolate tea-pot whilst you suffer with this demon condition. Feel for all the psoriasis crew. Respect

Posted Wed 25 Jan 2017 16.38 by ClaudiaMartins97

I know this was posted a year ago, but I also have Guttate Psoriasis. I've tried every herbal and medical remedy under the sun but the only thing that works is UVB. Phototherapy can be given on the NHS. talk to your GP or Dermatologist !

Posted Sun 29 Jan 2017 17.37 by Jennifer
I'm a 15yr old girl who's had psoriasis since the age of 5. It's been hard but I've learnt to just live with it

What do I do since I've done UVB and I'm doing it again but I feel like it's always coming back and it's just like hell. What do I do then???

To take part, sign in or register with us

Reply to this discussion

You must be registered with us if you wish to comment on this discussion.

Please sign in or click here to register.

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you. If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them. Close