Cold and psoriasis

Posted Sat 4 Feb 2012 11.02 by HelsBells

Really can't be arsed to rub cold creams into my skin today :o(

Posted Thu 8 Mar 2012 11.39 by Psoriasis Association Admin
Psoriasis Association Admin

Keep thinking that the cold's gone, it gets warmer for a few days and then cold again! My psoriasis still feels loads better when iv moisturised it though, even if the weathers not too bad.

Posted Fri 27 Apr 2012 14.46 by HelenMc

ITS STILL COLD! Im waiting for the summer the sun really helps my pso and its just cold and wet all the time! going to have to go on holiday maybe.

Posted Fri 9 Nov 2012 00.34 by El (edited Sun 23 Jun 2013 14.53 by mell)
i have been affected by psoriasis for a lond time, at least it feels like a long time. I had it from when I was 6 or 7, but then it was only

since the cold has come back my skin has toally dried out. it now gets sore so quicky and I hate it. I know I should moisturise bu the only thing that has an effect it vasaline and when i put it on it soaks through my clothing - in the morning and at night I'm so tired that I just forget to remember that I am supposed to be putting cream on, and then when I do it just sticks to my bed sheets. It is SOOOOO irritating!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 23 May 2013 23.01 by emlou92 (edited Mon 22 Sep 2014 19.20 by sjones)
I have had severe psoriasis all over my body since I was 5, it flared up again when I was about 17 and I cant get rid of it no matter what I

cream always sticks to bedding!!! I hate it too!!! It would be nice if we could un-zip our skin and walk out of it with lovely clear non-itchy skin that doesn't need slimy cream!!

Posted Wed 18 Dec 2013 19.48 by Raeesa (edited Mon 22 Sep 2014 19.20 by vickkyyyx)
With psoriasis I am more wary in the way people view me, it obviously and naturally knocks back your confidence

I hate it when the cream sticks to your clothing. Nd when you put it on at night then try to sleep its so uncomfortable

To take part, sign in or register with us

Reply to this discussion

You must be registered with us if you wish to comment on this discussion.

Please sign in or click here to register.

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you. If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them. Close