Looking to talk to someone around my age...

Posted Thu 3 Apr 2014 18.32 by isy9512
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

Hey everyone, I'm Isy, I'm 18 and I'm from Oxfordshire. I've had psoriasis on my arms, legs and back for around 8 years. However a couple of years ago the psoriasis on my back and legs just disappeared so now I just have it on my arms and face. I'm looking to meet some new people and make friends with people around my age and who possibly lives near me so that we can chat and have someone that understands and can relate to. If anyone's interested then you can reply to this post and I could give you my number, email or face book, whichever. I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interesting in talking :) Isy xxxx

Posted Mon 22 Sep 2014 17.47 by chloe_bhoe
Severely. Feeling ill and very self conscious. Irritation also.

Haii, I'm 15 so slightly young but i have had psoriasis since i was 4 all over my body. From my scalp down. I am here if you want someone to talk to or relate to anytime at all c: I am new to this so it would be good to talk to someone i guess xD feel free to talk, Chloe x

Posted Fri 19 Dec 2014 22.44 by shaunak (edited Sat 20 Dec 2014 16.58 by alanb)

Hey!! Im shauna and im 17, i have a pretty similar experience as you regarding my psoriasis! so if you would like to email or add my facebook let me know! :) shauna x

Posted Sat 20 Dec 2014 16.58 by isy9512
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

Hi Shauna, if you're up for chatting then here's my email: i.j.cook95@hotmail.co.uk I look forward to hearing from you :) Isy x

Posted Mon 25 Mar 2019 19.15 by Erinmelissa18
Hi I’m Erin,20 years old diagnosed with generalised pustuler Psoriasis, plaque and Guttate.

Hi I’m Erin I live in Cambridgeshire Ely. I’ve had Psorisis for 7 years now and I’m trying to make friends myself in similar situations! I’ve never met someone my age who completely understands the impact Psorisis can cause! If anyone needs a friend too here’s my email :) erinmelissa2001@gmail.com

Posted Thu 31 Oct 2019 08.07 by Matthew2909

Hey how is everyone I’m Matthew I’m new to this I’m from Derbyshire does anyone still use this

Posted Sun 12 Apr 2020 20.17 by Nicolew3

Hey, I’m Nicole, I’m 17 and I also would like to make friends that understand what I’m going through, I’ve had psoriasis for 4 years now. If anyone wants to start a chat my snapchat is nicole-walsh11, or my insta is nicole_walsh3

To take part, sign in or register with us

Reply to this discussion

You must be registered with us if you wish to comment on this discussion.

Please sign in or click here to register.

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you. If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them. Close