How old were you?

Posted Sat 15 Mar 2014 20.24 by rubypsoriosisteen
i have 3 types of psoriasis, i have been knocked back by verbal abuse and i have a very low esteem because of it, as i was one of the younge

as long as i can remeber????

Posted Wed 9 Apr 2014 19.38 by Cavity Of The Auroral Mind
It's always been a part of my life so I can't say for sure. It has made me self conscious about my hair as I have scalp psoriasis. I'm not t

About 6 months old! I'm now 16 and my PSO has never been worse! It was nonexistent on my body from age 10 to 15. We used to think it was Eczema. I first got Scalp PSO when I was 7 and we thought it was just really bad dandruff. :P

Posted Tue 22 Apr 2014 19.57 by zahraa
really badly, I feel like im not able to achieve things such as my dreams and goals because of having psoriasis iv lost all my confidence an

I was 5 years old.

Posted Tue 22 Apr 2014 21.57 by Katemoulson
I have had Psoriasis for 2years now, after being told I had gut ache psoriasis when I become ill it spread to the whole of my body and now m

Hello my name is Kate, I was 18years old. I was just wondering if anyone had tried "wrights coal tar soap"? I hope everyone is ok.?

Posted Sat 28 Jun 2014 06.46 by SoreSyan
My whole life is affected by psoriasis . I just want to talk and it will hopefully get better:)

I have had psoriasis since I was born, I am 12 now and pretty much immobilised because of it.

Posted Tue 8 Jul 2014 21.52 by maddi_w
I've had it since I was born, literally I popped out with it i swear! I have it on my ears, elbows, knees, shins, shoulders, hips and badl

I was born with it, had it all my life. I'm 18 now..

Posted Wed 17 Sep 2014 17.02 by Heatherw5618
It has affected self esteem hugely which has affected nearly everything

I can remember since i was small had a lot of ezcema as a baby was told i started get worried at 16 because started to get lumps which was told can happen was diagnosed at 21 after a lot of false answers and blank walls

Posted Mon 22 Sep 2014 18.26 by chloe_bhoe
Severely. Feeling ill and very self conscious. Irritation also.

I was 4 years old, but the flare up left when I was 9. I am now 15 and in just 3 weeks it flared up again really bad so hopefully it will go soon with all the creams and treatments.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 2015 16.48 by CrazyKadi
On my scalp, back of neck and behind ear.

I was 13/14.

Posted Wed 1 Jul 2015 17.24 by RachaelStapleton_xx
I first got it when i was 8 or 9 shortly after i had my tonsils removed. Since then i have had it on and off for 6 years on my arms, lower l

i was about 8 years old. The process has been quite a struggle especially at the begining, trying to get use to the fact of having the condition.

Posted Tue 7 Jun 2016 03.19 by crazybeatleblues
I was diagnosed two weeks ago with psoriasis in the scalp and ears. My mother has plaque psoriasis, but I am adopted. People always ask abou

i was diagnosed 3 weeks ago at the age of 14.

Posted Wed 10 Aug 2016 21.42 by anniebarden

I was 15, I'm now 16 almost 17 and it has got much worse :(

Posted Fri 12 Aug 2016 02.59 by CatZolandz

I've had it for as long as I can remember. I was only diagnosed a few years ago specifically psoriasis.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 2016 00.25 by Megan_Ewan
I’ve had psoriasis since the age of 6. And I’ve finally started clearing up.

I was 6

Posted Sun 29 Jan 2017 17.38 by Jennifer
I'm a 15yr old girl who's had psoriasis since the age of 5. It's been hard but I've learnt to just live with it

I was 5

Posted Mon 30 Jan 2017 13.03 by avril
140 characters for my biography?! I'm just gonna keep it short and sweet like a tweet. 😏 LIFE WITH PSORIASIS SUCKS.

I was diagnosed with psoriasis about 2 weeks after I turned 19... I'll be 20 this coming April... it hasn't been a year since I've been diagnosed so this Psoriasis thing is still quite fresh to me. I suffer from both Psoriasis Vulgaris & Psoriatic Arthritis on my left knee joint.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 2018 12.23 by Nicolekatie

I was 7 years old

Posted Tue 24 Jul 2018 02.01 by ameso

yeah i was 13 and its kinda just there. ah. thats not too great is it lads

Posted Mon 15 Apr 2019 21.04 by Pmorgan57 (edited Mon 15 Apr 2019 21.05 by Pmorgan57)

I got mine after a throat infection when I was 5 and I am now 13

Posted Thu 31 Oct 2019 08.03 by Matthew2909

Hey how are you I’m new here I’m Matthew I’m from Derbyshire does anyone still use this

To take part, sign in or register with us

Reply to this discussion

You must be registered with us if you wish to comment on this discussion.

Please sign in or click here to register.

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you. If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them. Close