Facial Psoriasis and Acne... any ways to get rid of both?!

Posted Tue 6 Jan 2015 19.39 by floppitypop
I have scalp psoriasis but during the winter months I also have flare ups on my face, particularly eyelids and t-zone.

I suffer from acne but also facial psoriasis flare-ups, particularly in the winter months. Is there any way of getting rid of them with out making them worse? I always find that a topical cream is too thick for my acne and makes it worse, but acne treatment really hurts my psoriasis! Can anybody help?!?

Posted Mon 25 Mar 2019 19.10 by Erinmelissa18
Hi I’m Erin,20 years old diagnosed with generalised pustuler Psoriasis, plaque and Guttate.

I have acne and facial Psorisis too! I recommend origins or elemis superfood range...I’m nearly completely clear on my skin! Origins is full of natural ingredients where as elemis are focused on scientific research! If you go into your nearest John Lewis and consult with the two companies they will give you a few testers to take home then you can see which one best suits you! :) hope this helps

To take part, sign in or register with us

Reply to this discussion

You must be registered with us if you wish to comment on this discussion.

Please sign in or click here to register.

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you. If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them. Close